Week 1

Hello all, my name is Aaron Montreal.  I’m a junior music composition major currently in Port Washington, WI.  

I’m taking this class to learn both about film and the incorporation of music and sound with film.  I’m considering a career in film composition or sound design, so I wanted to start to develop a broader concept of how the visual and sonic mediums interact.


I’m doing okay in quarantine.  I really appreciate the relative sense of structure or normalcy that the term will bring. 


Comments

  1. It will be great to have your perspective in the class. Film sound is often overlooked even though some would argue that it is the most central element of narrative film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron! It sounds like you’re going to contribute a lot to this class! Sound is a major part of film and has a lot of hidden meanings that add to your film analyses. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! -TA Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment